Based on the modern Super-II chassis, this machine is designed for expert Mini 4WD racers and features a wide range of race-spec parts to bring out the maximum potential of the chassis. The “Zen” portion of the name comes from a Mini 4WD car designer who was famous in the Japanese Mini 4WD racing scene during the 1990s.
Specs and Features:
- 1/10 scale R/C assembly kit.
- Kit includes FREE BONUS PARTS (1150 Ball Bearing x 8pcs.) First production run bonus only. 10/2011
- The durable resin body is molded in white and comes with side mirror parts. The body may be painted with Tamiya’s TS spray paints, which are formulated in synthetic lacquer for the best finish and durability
- The tough, lightweight ABS bathtub chassis features a rear-mounted motor, rear-wheel drive layout.
- 4-wheel independent double wishbone suspension is equipped with C.V.A. oil filled shock units and extremely durable monocoque-type lower arms.
- The front spiked tires feature three ribs for enhanced stability while the rear tires feature both spikes and an X-shaped tread pattern along the center to ensure high levels of grip.
- Fully-enclosed gearbox protects against dirt and debris.
- Driver figure included.
- Tamiya TEU-104BK forward and reverse brushed motor speed control. (equipped with low voltage protection feature)