1/48 Republic P-47D Thunderbolt® “Bubbletop” og 1/48 U.S.1/4-ton 4×4 Light Vehicle plastbyggesett.
Tamiya har et bredt sortiment med maling. Du kan se hele sortimentet her.
Anbefalte farger til Republic P-47D Thunderbolt® “Bubbletop”:
AS-6 OliveDrab (USAAF) (XF-62)
AS-7 Neutral Gray (USAAF)
AS-12 Bare-Metal Silver
TS-29 Semi Gloss Black
X-11 Chrome Silver
X-23 Clear Blue
X-27 Clear Red
X-31 Titanium Gold
XF-1 Flat Black
XF-3 Flat Yellow
XF-4 Yellow Green
XF-5 Flat Green
XF-7 Flat Red
XF-10 Flat Brown
XF-15 Flat Flesh
XF-16 Flat Aluminum
XF-56 Metallic Grey
XF-64 Red Brown
Anbefalter farger til U.S.1/4-ton 4×4 Light Vehicle:
TS-5 (alternativt XF-62)
Informasjon på engelsk:
This cost-effective set includes Item 61090 1/48 Republic P-47D Thunderbolt® “Bubbletop” and Item 89755 1/48 U.S.1/4-ton 4×4 Light Vehicle with a special package and new complementary instruction manual, plus one standing officer figure from Item 61089. In May 1941, as the war raged in Europe, a single-engine fighter of more than 4 tons made its first flight. This fighter was the XP-47B, prototype of the Republic P-47 Thunderbolt of which a total of 15,683 units would be built. From the appearance of the P-51 Mustang, the P-47D Thunderbolt showed its power during ground attack missions. The P-47D Thunderbolt “Bubbletop” fitted with the bubble canopy attained fame as a powerful, well-balanced fighter-bomber. The 1/4-ton 4×4 Light Vehicle featured its powerful, lightweight chassis and reliable engine, and even only during WWII, over 600,000 units were produced.
Republic P-47D Thunderbolt® “Bubbletop”
- 1/48 scale plastic model assembly kit. Fuselage length: 230mm, wingspan: 259mm.
- Flaps come as separate parts and can be attached in the up or down position.
- Parts are included to replicate four types of propellers, three types of drop tank, and ordnance.
- Comes with one seated pilot figure and two marking options.
1/4-ton 4×4 Light Vehicle
- 1/48 scale plastic model assembly kit.
- Comes with decals to depict a United States Army vehicle.