German Tank Panzerkampfwagen IV Ausf.J. Late WWII German R/C tanks byggesett.
Sender og multifunksjonsenhet medfølger. Man kan utføre alle normale bevegelser, til og med heve og senke løpet!
Du trenger i tillegg:
- 4stk AAA batterier til modellen
- 4stk AAA batterier til senderen
This assembly kit creates an R/C model of the German Tank Panzerkampfwagen IV Ausf.J. Late WWII German forces had great expectations for the incoming Panther, which was due to replace the long-serving Pz.Kpfw.IV; however, due to a delayed production schedule, the venerable Pz.Kpfw.IV actually continued to see front line service. The Ausf.J – the final Pz.Kpfw.IV variant tank, which went into production in 1944, was developed to suit defensive actions, and its chassis simplified to streamline use in other related vehicles such as assault guns. From Normandy to Italy, the Ardennes and even in the German homeland, the Pz.Kpfw.IV Ausf.J fought on until the end of WWII, proving a reliable counter to the ascendant Allies.
- 1/35 scale R/C model assembly kit.
- Assembly type tracks features snap-together links that realistically depict ‘sag’ and ensure stable motion even at low-speed operation.
- Full range of motion – forward and reverse, turns, pivots, turret rotation and even gun elevation and depression – is coordinated by the 4-channel TTU-10 transmitter, in conjunction with the MC-07 control unit.
- Includes two drive motors and two turret control unit motors. Four model speed options can be selected via the transmitter.
【Separately Required Items】
- AAA batteries x 4 (for model)
- AAA batteries x 4 (for transmitter)