Ventes inn medio Mai
1/14 R/C Tankpool24 Mercedes Actros (TT-01 Type-E)
The Tamiya line of racing truck models welcomes a newcomer in the form of the Actros raced by the Tankpool24 team in the 2019 ETRC, and which carried the team to 4th place on the year, with veteran Hungarian driver Norbert Kiss 6th overall in the drivers’ standings. The model is based upon the proven shaftdriven 4WD of the TT-01 Type-E chassis.
About the Model
• This is a 1/14 scale R/C model assembly kit. Length: 441mm, width: 188mm. Wheelbase: 257mm.
• Please note that in Japan, this model will have a pre-painted body with pre-cut wheel arches.
• The racing Actros form is captured by a brand new three-part polycarbonate body with components for body, cab and coupler.
• Separately molded plastic parts depict side mirrors, front and rear light cases, plus the grille emblem.
• Includes stickers recreating the sponsors and livery.
• Silver color molded wheels and 70mm diameter radial tires are specifically designed for racing truck models.
• The TT-01 Type-E chassis features shaft-driven 4WD with easy handling and great customizability.
• A wide range of Hop-Up Option parts is available to tune the chassis.
• Tamiya TBLE-02S and Tamiya Torque-Tuned motor are included.